Saturday, September 4, 2010

WELCOME!

Hopefully you will be able to find some answers to your questions as you begin your journey into your family history.  I hope to be able to help you.

I know that tons of questions arise when starting anything so I am sure that you may find that you need further explanations or help.  Please feel free to email me or make comments to any of the topics covered.

Some topics we will cover are:
1.  Getting started doing your family history
2.  Basic Computer skills
3.  Basic research
4.  Using a computer program to organize your information

I know there will be many other topics along the way but this should get us started.

If you have any questions, please feel free to comment

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, but how do I sign up to be a follower? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the right side you will see a spot that says FOLLOWERS. Click on the white box that says FOLLOW. It will take you to the next step. Follow through until you reach the word DONE. I believe you may need to have a Google account but not sure. You will be asked if you want this public or private. Then you will be signed up. Let me know if you have problems.

    ReplyDelete